Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas Card Photo Shoot





It was the time of year again for Cameron to groan and moan as I dressed him up in a button up shirt, uncomfortable black suit coat, and tight fitting hat to be decked out for the Christmas card photo shoot. His favorite phrase when wearing anything but a plain long sleeve shirt and jeans these days is, "It bothers me." Every Sunday I get to hear that but I convince him of how lucky he is to even have nice clothes when some kids don't and he grudgingly dresses up for me. We went to beautiful temple square in downtown Salt Lake where it was snowing and got some great shots.
Cameron is loving Utah and the snow--we've been sledding every day since it started falling. He left for D.C. today to be with his dad for Christmas and New Years, so Christmas for me will be a lot more quiet this year, but I'm sure he's going to have a blast. Merry Christmas everyone!!


1 comment:

  1. I love the new blog. I'll add you to mine too. Just keep in mind I don't update mine too often! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete